Basic Codeship Setup for Automated Testing
Prepare the Project
- Write some tests
- Install dispatch:mocha-phantomjs:
- Add a test-command to your package.json.
- Make sure that you can run
npm testin your project root.
- Go to Codeship.com and create an account (or login)
- Create a new project
- Import your project via Github or Bitbucket
- On the screen "Configure Your Tests" use these commands:
Select "I want to create my own custom commands" from the "Select your technology to prepopulate basic commands" dropdown.
Enter the following commands:
curl -o meteor_install_script.sh https://install.meteor.com/ chmod +x meteor_install_script.sh sed -i "s/type sudo >\/dev\/null 2>&1/\ false /g" meteor_install_script.sh ./meteor_install_script.sh export PATH=$PATH:~/.meteor/ meteor --version meteor npm install
Leave the test commands like this:
- Push a new commit to Github / Bitbucket
- That's it
This modified text is an extract of the original Stack Overflow Documentation created by following contributors and released under CC BY-SA 3.0
This website is not affiliated with Stack Overflow